Thursday, February 2, 2012

OTI

Those cute ladies are at it again, OTI is one of my favorite features over at Freckles in April, and this time we get to play along! I have had this teal skirt for awhile and have not felt brave enough to wear it, but today is the day! I really love how it turned out and I didn't feel as wild in this skirt as I thought I would. Again, thanks Kayla for pushing me outside my fashion comfort zone!





I decided to add a cardi because it is so dang cold, I like the outfit better without it but sometimes you just have to be practical!





Freckles in April OTI

6 comments:

  1. This outfit feels very librarian to me, and I'm a librarian, so I love it! I like how it combines really feminine elements like the lace tights and ruffles with the more menswear inspired shoes and skirt. I think the skirt looks very classic and wearable--you should have no qualms about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very vintage chic in this outfit with the tights, oxfords and blouse. Looks so good!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You look great! I'm really liking the teal skirt too, glad you were brave enough to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look.. you look fab... like your blog...I am your newest follower!
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so glad to hear you love OTI! We really love doing it too.

    And that skirt is absolutely gorgeous. Not wild at all! Just pretty and soft looking. I love it!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove this look! Those tights are so gorgeous and your top is so feminine.

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete